UPDATE June 27th: Keyboards will be shipped to proxies mid July. We apologize for the long delay and hope you will all understand.
- US and EU are expected to receive them mid August.
Other updates for our GBs:
- Due to the complication of EU laws, all EU orders placed directly on here will be shipped from Korea via DHL. All orders placed on Mykeyboard EU will be shipped to them to handle the fulfillment.
- For Asian buyers, who do not live in Singapore/Vietnam/China, will receive their orders directly from Korea.
- No plan change for US and Canadian buyers. All orders will be shipped to TX Keyboards US and Apex Keyboards.
- US customers who placed the orders directly (using no discount codes) will receive a refund after their order is shipped by TX Keyboards US.
- Factory has started packing, timeline below:
- TX Korea to ship all direct orders (any orders, except US, placed with no discount codes are considered direct)
- Shipments to proxies to start in 10 business days:
- 30-40 business days to reach proxies in EU, US and Canada
- 15 business days to Singapore and Vietnam